Friday, May 4, 2012
Course on Forex and Treasury Management?? in icfai if good or bad
do the forex and treasury management course is good to do from icfai??
or not?? if not than from where to do forex and treasury management course??
which institute is the best for the forex management course??
1 year ago
Report Abuse
Aaron Brown Aaron Brown
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Are you asking about where to find information on how to trade the Forex? It sounds like you are looking to actually go to school on the subject. A lot of information can be found online. I would try some of the courses at babypips.com. And then, I'd check out some of the signal providers that you can follow. There are over 8000 Forex strategies that you can browse and sort through, and follow any number of them simultaneously, with lots of settings and historical information available on each of them. I've included the link below in my sources.
Source(s):
http://comefollowme.zulutrade.com/
1 year ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment